Public Drinking Water Permitting

Princeton Analytical can help you meet your DEP requirements SIMPLY AND RELIABLy, so you can run your business. 

Contact us for convenient sample pick-up, and professional and reliable testing services.

Non-Community Water Systems include:
  • Schools, Hospitals, Industrial Parks, and Commercial Businesses
    • aka Nontransient Non Community Water System
    • Serves at least 25 of the same people for at least six months of the year
  • Restaurants, Camps and Churches
    • aka Transient Non Community Water System
    • specifically, these are Non-Community Water Systems that are not Transient

Check out our pages dedicated to Schools and Camps that are Public Water Suppliers.

Drinking Water Permit (For Non-Community Water Systems only)